The Weekly Marketing Wrap-up #5: July 9/17
Dang, it's how out there.
I haven't even really went out. I hate being sweaty. It sucks.
So, the past week hasn't really been exciting for me. I watched a little TV, got started on a couple blog posts. Not much.
Anyway, let's talk about the marketing world. Take a seat. Relax. And take a look at some web's best content.
The first blog article comes to us from Buffer. And from their headline, they made 10 mistakes so you don't have to.
I read the whole post and it was amazing. I hope you check it out.
Mission SEO Impossible: Rank a Single Brand Website for a Broad, Plural Search Query with Comparative Intent - Whiteboard Friday - Moz
Moz's Whiteboard Friday has its spot on this list at #2 every single week.
Last week's topic was interesting. And pretty cool. I mean come on...Mission SEO Impossible? Epic!
3 Masterful SEO Insights That Will Change Your Life - Search Engine Journal
In this post, digital marketing expert Pratik Dholakiya shares some great SEO advice. 3 insights that will change your life, he says.
Check it out!
In this post on the JeffBullas blog, guest author Andrew Warner from ContentRanked shares the 3 signs of boring content.
So if you're finding that your readers aren't really reading your stuff, you could learn something here.
Promoting blog posts effectively take a lot of work. It's more than just sharing your stuff on social media.
In this post, the guys at BloggingPro get over 40 pros to share their advice. Check it out. I'm sure you'll learn something.
Have you ever heard of BuzzSumo? I'm sure you have. It's one of the most popular research tools online.
Anyway, Neil Patel from QuickSprout wrote a post about it a few days ago. He talks about what you can learn about your niche or industry if you use the tool properly.
The lessons he shares include which content formats to use, which influencers to target, and more.
10 More Epic Blog Posts of the the Week
- Polish Your Writing Skills: 10 Tips for Creative Writing - Blogging Aid
- 9 Ethical Ways to Bury Your Competitor’s SEO - Neil Patel
- SEO case study: Zero to 100,000 visitors in 12 months - Search Engine Land
- 20 Lesser-Known Tools for Smart Content Creators - CMI
- 5 Smart Ways To Optimize Your Website For Mobile Search - Jeff Bullas
- 5 Ways to Increase Efficiency in Content Production - Marketing Insider Group
- 16 Video Marketing Tips That Will Skyrocket Your Traffic - CoSchedule
- Find and Pitch the Perfect Guest Posting Opportunities - ProBlogger
- Should You Still Consider Shared Hosting For Your New Blog? - Basic Blog Tips
- Seven Content Types That Will Increase Leads and Conversions - MarketingProfs
What You Might've Missed Out on the Past Several Weeks
There are hundreds of top notch blog articles being published every month. Below, you'll find some of the best you might have missed 2, 3, even 10 weeks ago.
- 7 Commission-Driving Website Content Ideas For Affiliates - AffiliMarketer
- 101 Top Blogs That’ll Help You Become a Better Blogger - Blogging Aid
- We Analyzed 100 Million Headlines. Here’s What We Learned (New Research) - BuzzSumo
- Content Remix Method: A 3-Step Process to Creating Content That Ranks - ContentRanked
- How to Create High-Performing Content Faster - Digital Current
Note: If you missed last week's wrap-up, you can check it out here.
And don't forget to share this with your followers!