The Weekly Marketing Wrap-up 07: July 23/17
*Game of Thrones Theme Song* ... daaa-daa-da-da-daa-daaa-da-da-da!
Episode 02 is only a few hours away!
Are you a fan?
Anyway...this week, we have some great content for you from Neil Patel, Jeff Bullas, and more.
So buckle up and enjoy and read!
Probably one of the best pieces of content I've read in months.
Thoroughly researching your content ideas is a big part in the creation process. Failing to do so can turn your epic content into a piece of crap.
So if you're not much of a researcher, this post has a bunch of great pointers.
Have you ever heard of Search Task Accomplishment? Neither have I. That was until last week's Whiteboard Friday.
And you know what? It's very interesting.
So if you're serious about SEO, go check it out. It's only about 11 minutes.
How Content Influences Rankings – What We Found Out After Analyzing 3,7 Million Pages - cognitiveSEO
This is probably the most interesting post of the week.
If you like reading in-depth research and case studies, you'll be in for a treat.
This past week, Copyblogger came out with a post on a very important topic.
We both know our websites are our place of operations. It's where we turn content into traffic and traffic into dollar bills.
In this post, Chris Garrett takes a look at some of the worst mistakes we make with our sites without even knowing it.
So check it out.
Getting on page one for your target keywords is the dream. All that traffic can turn into dollar signs.
In this post, Nital Shah gives us the 5 best practices for achieving that.
Infographics are great at generating shares and high-quality links.
They can also be great at driving search traffic. But they need to be optimized for SEO, too.
Neil Patel shows us just how to do that.
10 More Epic Blog Posts of the the Week
- How to Steal Your Competition’s Backlinks (And Then Outrank Them) - Neil Patel
- How to Become a Better, Faster, and More Efficient Writer in 7 Steps - Neil Patel
- How to Define and Create Quality Content: Tips From 35+ Experts - Content Marketing Institute
- The 3 Social Metrics That Will Get You Promoted - Convince and Convert
- 5 Hacks To Get More Leads - Marketing Insider Group
- 4 Psychology Insights That Will Help You Build Links - Search Engine Journal
- How to Choose the Right Long-Tail Keywords - SEMRush
- Why Content Curation Is an Essential Part of Your Marketing Mix - Top Rank Blog
- The Brutally Honest Guide to Being Brutally Honest - Smart Blogger
- Web Hosting 101: WordPress Hosting vs. Regular Web Hosting - Zac Johnson
What You Might've Missed Out on the Past Several Weeks
There are hundreds of top notch blog articles being published every month. Below, you'll find some of the best you might have missed 2, 3, even 10 weeks ago.
Note: If you missed last week's wrap-up, you can check it out here.
And don't forget to share this with your followers!