The Weekly Marketing Wrap-up 08: July 30/17
*Game of Thrones Theme Song* ... daaa-daa-da-da-daa-daaa-da-da-da!
Episode 03 is only a few hours away!
Are you a fan? 🙂
Anyway... *ahem!* ...this week, we have a bunch of great links for you. Including some from Neil Patel, Jeff Bullas, and more.
So buckle up and enjoy and read! 🙂
So recently, Buffer achieved 1.5 million visits per month.
I mean, that's incredible. Most blogs don't even get 1% of that. Most blogs probably hasn't even seen 0.1% of that.
Hey! It's the Whiteboard Friday!
*I like it a lot!*
Last week's topic was awesome. Link building.
And if you're serious as *bleep!* about search rankings, learning about link building from Rand the Man will get pumped up, too.
I'm sure you've heard of CoSchedule. And I'm sure you know how epic their guides are.
This one's no different.
Unlike most blogs, they actually show you how to do something.
And this one shows you how to create a schedule for promoting your stuff on social media.
Have you ever felt like scrapping your blog because it doesn't make you feel good anymore?
Yeah. I'm sure you have. Pretty much everybody goes through it.
Lucky for you, Copyblogger has some great tips for you that'll ignite that spark again.
9 Surefire Ways to Generate Massive Referral Traffic - Search Engine Journal
Traffic is traffic. It's important. If you don't have any, you won't be able to generate leads from your site. And that means no sales or anything.
In this post on the SEJ blog, a guy by the name of Guy shares 9 surefire ways to generate traffic from sources like Q&A sites and forums.
10 More Epic Blog Posts of the the Week
- How an SEO Pro Increased His Organic Traffic by 157.80% - cognitiveSEO
- The Lazy Writer’s Guide to 30-Minute Keyword Research - Moz
- Never Run Out of Blog Post Ideas With These Simple Steps - Neil Patel
- How to Write Killer Emails That Actually Drive Results - Neil Patel
- 7 Must-Have Ingredients In Any Effective Link Building Campaign - Jeff Bullas
- How to Become a Thought Leader in Your Niche & Build Your Brand - Search Engine Journal
- How To Write Better Headlines Based On Data - Heidi Cohen
- How to Hire a Freelancer and Grow Your Blogging Empire - Blog Tyrant
- Content is King: Top Tips for Creating Stellar Content - BloggingTips
- Twitter Marketing: 7 Surprising Tips that Actually Work - Basic Blog Tips
What You Might've Missed Out on the Past Several Weeks
There are hundreds of top notch blog articles being published every month. Below, you'll find some of the best you might have missed 2, 3, even 10 weeks ago.
- How to Craft the Perfect Guest Post Pitch - Blogging Aid
- How To Keep Hustling When Your Traffic Doesn’t Respond To Any Of Your Efforts - Blogging Wizard
- How to stay ahead of your website visitors’ dwindling attention spans - Board Studios
- A Classic Formula For Writing Headlines That Will Explode Your Business - Inbound Rocket
- 16 Email Outreach Templates for Every Situation - Mailshake Blog
- 12 Killer Link Building Strategies for 2017 (with Examples and Scripts) - Robbie Richards
- 60 Ways to Boost Your Website’s Traffic in 60 Minutes a Day - Sarke Media
- 10 Amazing SEO Tools You Must Try in 2017 - SEO For Growth
- 16 SEO Experiments That Will Change The Way You Think About SEO (Forever) - SEO Sherpa
- 15 Twitter Hacks You Should Have Learned Yesterday - Sprout Social
Note: If you missed last week's wrap-up, you can check it out here.
And don't forget to share this with your followers!